Keeping Everyone Safe - Let The Music Play On
So here we are again, Lockdown 3 and the need to do things very very differently again. If we are honest, it hasn’t come as quite the shock it was the first time around, and sadly there be may be more of this come, but like before, we are here to help and are only an email or phone call away.
So whilst our demos rooms may now be silent, we are still here and able to take phone calls and emails. Our chosen manufacturers are again doing everything they can to keep their products available for you.
How We Can Help
In order to keep everyone safe, we can maintain most services as long as Covid-Safe procedures are followed.
- Mail Order (FREE Shipping)
- Home Loans
- Home Demonstrations*
- Phone & Email
For home demonstrations and installs please see below.
Tradesmen are allowed to continuing working on and around your home, including the installation of hi-fi. However this must be carried out in a Covid-Safe manner.
To this end, please note the following requirements if you would like a home demonstration or installation during the lockdown:
- Open doors and windows to the room being worked in
- Please try to avoid us having to touch handles and door knobs
- Sanitise surfaces once we have left
- We shall wear a face mask at all times
- Please leave 2 meters ‘space’ during the installation
- If you experience any symptoms prior to the install, please lets us know ASAP and we can reschedule for you.
NOTE: This service was extremely popular last time, we shall do our best to help!
Above all please keep safe everyone. The end is in sight now, and once again we shall be back to listening to music in a more social way.
Jack & The Audiobarn Team