In what is arguably one of the tightest and most competitive categories of loudspeakers, the ATC SCM11 has been a constant winner. Not only in terms of awards, but customers just seem to love them!
Why? This mostly seems to be a combination of easy of placement, domestically unassuming looks which fit most modern living rooms, and a sound quality which is both very dynamic, open and very transparent to the signal being fed to them.
The ATC SCM11 are on constant demonstration here at The Audiobarn, and are also available for home demonstration or loan, so you can see what you think of them before parting with your cash!
Key features at a glance:
- New ATC designed and built 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.
- Precision undercut bass pole.
- “CLD” driver technology with 45mm integral soft dome.
- In-house, hand-wound precision flat wire coil.
- Massive optimised motor assembly.
- Flat impedance curve allowing easy load for amplifiers.
- 6 year warranty.
The ATC SCM11 works well with Naim and a range of amplifiers, but we particularly love the ATC SIA-150…… stunning combination!
Further detail can be found on ATC’s website here or call contact us to arrange a home loan or demonstration.