ATC SCM50ASLT (Active)
The ATC SCM50 floor standing loudspeaker is a new addition to the ATC lineup, with custom wood finish such as rosewood (pictured here), the SCM50 is a truly handsome loudspeaker.
If you do not already know, the ATC50 is the standard by which all major recording companies judge a speaker by and is a loudspeaker that audiophiles and music lover alike have come to hold dear to their hearts. With a relatively small footprint and the ability to play musical peaks at 115dB the ATC50 is a true powerhouse.
- ATC SM-150 s Soft Dome Mid driver.
- Latest 234mm SL Spec Bass driver.
- Massive ATC motor assembly.
- Wide dispersion and perfect imaging.
- 350 watt Class A (to 2/3 max power) Tri-amplifier.
- Active filters and overload protection.
- 6 year warranty.
- Also available in passive version.
Drivers: HF 25mm ATC SH25-76S, Mid 75mm ATC Soft Dome, LF 243mm Super Linear
Frequency Response (±2dB): 70Hz–20kHz
Frequency Response (±6dB): 38Hz–25kHz
Matched Response: ±0.5dB
Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
Max SPL: 112dB
Crossover Frequencies: 380Hz & 3.5kHz
Connectors: Male XLR
Crossover Filters: 4th Order Linkwitz-Riley
Amplifier Output: 200w LF, 100w Mid, 50w HF (active version)
Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 1003x304x470mm
Ratings and reviews