Linn Akurate DSM
The Akurate range of network music players deliver stunning performance in an elegant package. Born from the development of our flagship Klimax range, each Akurate model is Exakt-enabled, features Katalyst DAC Architecture and packs a serious punch.
Performance and flexibility combined
All the musicality of Akurate DS combined with inputs for any external source make Akurate DSM a powerful addition to any music system.
Featuring both Katalyst DAC Architecture and Space Optimisation technology, Akurate DSM lets you hear all your music and movies like never before.
- Features Katalyst DAC Architecture
- Streams virtually any digital source over a standard network
- Supports formats up to 24-bit 192 kHz
- Space Optimisation built-in
- Integrates seamlessly with Tidal & Qobuz lossless streaming services
- 14 digital & analogue inputs including HDMI 2.0 connections (4K compatible)
- Surround Sound compatible
- Front panel headphone output and AUX input
- Analogue outputs for connection to pre- or power amps
- Exakt Link for connection to Linn Exaktbox or integrated speakers
- Built-in MC/MM phono stage for connecting a turntable
Katalyst DAC Architecture
Our new Katalyst DAC Architecture performs digital-to-analogue conversion with greater precision than ever.
Katalyst takes an unprecedented level of control over the critical elements that lie at the heart of the analogue signal’s creation; offering improved Data Optimisation, superior Master Clock, independent Power Supplies, a new ultra-low distortion Output Driver and crucially, for the first time, a high-stability input Reference Level.
The latter is vitally important because, at the point of creation, the analogue audio signal is particularly vulnerable even to miniscule variations in the Reference Level, which cause irreversible damage.
Katalyst’s high-stability input Reference Level eliminates variations during analogue signal creation, giving you a deeper insight into your music.