Naim FraimLite Level (standard)
For entry-level Naim systems, the FraimLite features the same tripod-style configuration, carefully optimised shelf spacing and high-quality material construction of the reference-quality Fraim.
It retains the cup-and-cone interface system used by its bigger brother too, but omits the dual layer base and ball-bearing decoupled glass shelf. Reference Fraim levels can be incorporated into the same system as FraimLite so that you can upgrade to the top of the range equipment support on a level-by-level basis.
- Fraim platforms available in Cherry, Natural Ash and Black finishes
- Extruded anodized aluminium Fraim legs available in three heights, and in silver or black finishes
- Modular design allows for system expansion over time
- Decoupled structure with inter-level cup-and-cone interfaces underneath shelves
- Stainless steel floor spikes for maximum isolation
- Optimised shelf spacing to reduce magnetic interaction between components