Naim NAC 282 Pre Amplifier inc NAPSC 2
Step up from the NAC 202 and you arrive at the outstanding NAC 282, which includes the NAPSC power supply unit optionally available on its sibling. The NAPSC independently powers the NAC 282’s digital and control circuits, leaving its audio circuits to either the power supply of a NAC 155 XS or NAP 200 power amplifier, or to one of Naim’s standalone FlatCap XS, HiCap or SuperCap power supplies. The result is even greater transparency and superior musicality plus, of course, all the flexibility you’d expect from one of their preamplifiers.
- Support for both DIN and RCA inputs to facilitate connection into a wider range of systems
- Silent microprocessor control that sleeps during listening
- Precision rotary potentiometers with precious metal wipers
- AV bypass mode for simple connection to an existing AV system
- Powered input for use with StageLine or SuperLine phono stages
Performance upgradable with FlatCap XS, HiCap or SuperCap power supply; can also be powered from the preamp inputs of the NAP 155 XS or NAP 200 power amplifier