Rega Ellicit-R Integrated Amplifier
The Elicit-R has been designed and engineered to the highest standard. The Elicit-R will deliver the best possible audio performance whilst remaining simple to use and easy to setup. Our recent development work in amplifier design circuitry has allowed us to further advance the Elicit-R performance by using new andÎ¾improved power amplifier circuits (based around the hugely successful Rega Brio-R amplifier).
Combined with FET discrete line level pre-amplifiers and a programmable stepped attenuator volume control,Î¾ensuring greater levels of performance and control over the delivery of power. The Elicit-R is supplied with the new Solaris system remote handset offering full control over this and all of the current R range of electronics.
Winner of the What Hifi 2014 Award for Best stereo amp.
- 105 Watts per channel into 8
- 127 Watts per channel into 6
- 162 Watts per channel into 4
- Input sensitivity for 105 Watts into 8
- Line inputs (input 1 switch set to line) 1-5 and record – 196mV load 10K
- Phono (input 1 switch set to phono) – 2mV Load 47K in parallel with 220pF
- Direct input – 760mV Load 50K
- Power amplifier gain – 31.6dB
- Record output – 196mV for rated inputs
- Pre-amplifier output – 760mV for rated inputs
- Dimensions: Width 432mm x Depth 325mm x Height 82mm
- Weight – 13kg