Rega Fono Mini A2D MM Phono Stage with USB
The latest version of the multi-award winning Fono Mini A2D is now available.
This a the same multi award winning product in a new updated restyled case to bring it in line with the restof the Rega range.
The Rega Fono Mini A2D is a high quality phono pre-amplifier for use with any moving magnet cartridge. The addition of USB interface allows you to easily transfer vinyl to your PC. The Fono Mini A2D is designed to amplify the signal from a moving magnet cartridge to a suitable level for all line level inputs of an audio amplifier. The new Fono Mini A2D benefits from an extruded aluminium case and very user friendly front and back panels that make this phono pre-amplifier a very easy product to use.
The Fono Mini A2D amplifier offers exceptional performance and incredible value for money and promises to be a valuable addition to any hi-fi set up.
- Input sensitivity: 5mV for 500mV output
- Input loading: 47k +100pF
- Maximum input level: 70mV @ 1kHz
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Signal to noise ratio: 78dBA ref 5mV
- Power requirements: 24VAC 85mA
- Input for full scale digital output: 7.5mV
- Dimensions W 102mm x D 125mm x H 30mm